Our Cavapoos

This page will introduce you to our Cavapoos. These are F1 Cavapoos (with a purebred Cavalier and a purebred miniature Poodle parent) that we have kept back from  litters we have had, to produce F1b Cavapoo puppies. We have only kept girls which will be bred back to one of our purebred miniature Poodle boys. The F1b Cavapoo is considered the least likely to shed and the best bet for those with allergies. Although within each F1b litter only about 30% of the puppies will have the curlier Poodle coat and the other 70% will have a different variations of the wavy coat similar to an F1 Cavapoo. Temperaments are  similar to the F1 Cavapoo although some tend to have more of a Poodle temperament and extremely smart and attuned and devoted to its owner. Also we might see more size variations within an F1b litter.

(Different ages and coat lengths)

Pinewoods Sage is the daughter of Lucy (Poodle) and Dickens (Cavalier). She is a beautiful silver merle parti. She is 13″ tall and 19 lbs. Her genetic testing done through parentage and Paw Print Genetics. She is OFA certified “normal” for heart and patellas, and eyes

Sage is an absolute sweetheart! She is happy, playful and loves everyone. Sage will be retiring in 2023.


Pinewoods Raven is the daughter of Flower (Poodle) and Noah (Cavalier). She is a striking tri-color (black, white with tan). She is 11.5″ and 13 lbs. Her genetic testing was done through parentage and Paw Print Genetics. OFA certified “normal” heart, patellas, and eyes.

Raven is a smaller Cavapoo, but her favorite playmate is our biggest Poodle, Aurora! She is a quiet, playful, but more mellow girl. She can be a little dramatic though, just like her dad. 😉

Raven will be retiring in 2023.



CC’s Sally O’Pinewood aka Sally (formerly Mango) is the daughter of Amber and Justice (she’s a third generation pup for us!). She is our only Cavapoo residing in a guardian home. She lives with my SIL who is our nearest neighbor. Sally is an absolute doll and loves EVERYONE she meets!




And our youngest Cavapoo growing up here is Cami (Cameo) daughter of Joy and Clancy.  She is a “typical” Cavapoo, sweet, playful and loving.


Pinewoods Winter Sky aka Winter is our beautiful blue-eyed blenheim Cavapoo, daughter of Sky and Dickens. She is OFA normal heart and patellas and genetic testing done through Paw Print Genetics and cleared through parentage.

Winter pic

She is a delightful dog with a sweet, quiet personality with just a bit of sass thrown in! She’s a solid 14# and stands 13″ at the shoulder.


Pinewoods Shades Of Indigo aka Indy is our youngest Cavapoo (about 6 months younger than Winter). Indy is a gorgeous merle parti Cavapoo from our merle Poodle Lyric and the handsome blenheim Dickens. She is OFA normal heart and patellas. Her genetics have been done through Paw Print genetics and cleared through parentage.

Indy pics

Indy is our smallest Cavapoo standing at 12″ and weighing around 9-10 lbs. The perfect lap dog size!  She is an obedient and agreeable little dog with a lovely personality.