Here’s a few pointers once you’ve filled out the application forms, sent in your deposit and are officially on our waiting list.
- Please “like” and “follow” our Pinewood Kennels Facbook page. (Look for the apricot Cavapoo wearing sunglasses; there is more than one Pinewood Kennels on Facebook)
- Subscribe to email notifications on our blog/website. (On the right hand side of the blog, just under the revolving photo album, you’ll see a “FOLLOW” button to hit.) Facebook and the blog are the two places we will post news, pictures and updates, and we don’t want you to miss anything!
- If you have questions, please continue to correspond with me via that same email that I first sent you after you submitted the application forms, instead of starting a new one each time you have a question. It makes it so much easier for me if I have all of our conversations in one thread.
- Please read through our website pages as you have time. That may answer some of your questions.
- Also, there is a search bar on the right hand side of the blog where you can search for subjects and key words. This will direct you to blog posts I have already done and may be helpful in answering questions you have that may come up; be it litter box training, what five week old puppies are learning or what the current wait list looks like.
- And if you are interested, we post frequently on Instagram. If you plan on sharing your puppy pictures after you get your puppy home, we would love to follow you too!
- And we have a YouTube channel (Pinewood Kennels Cavapoos). A lot of times it’s quicker for me to post my videos directly to the Facebook page, but I hope to start doing more on our YouTube channel.