For those anxiously waiting for Cavapoo puppies, just a wee update.
As most of you know from my last post, Reba has come in season and has been bred to Dickens. We are super excited to see what this match will bring! Of course, it will be at least a month before we know “if” she is indeed pregnant.
And we’re still waiting for our other girls to come in season; nothing yet. Although I’m expecting any one of them to, any time.
I did see a couple boys following one of the girls around today, so that may be an indicator that she’s getting close.
And for those wondering, we currently have eight people on our Cavapoo waiting list.
I’ll keep everyone posted here on the blog if there’s any changes!