Winter has set in early this year. As I was outside doing chores this morning and wrapping up a few things that needed tended to before everything is covered in snow, it got me thinking about things I’m thankful for.
Here are just a few things I am thankful for…….
- a cozy, country home in beautiful NE Washington
- my animals
- fenced yards and a warm, dry dog house for my dogs
- healthy, growing puppies
- a handy husband
- my kids (three grown sons), one daughter-in-law, and another soon to be daughter-in-law~all hard working, dedicated, wonderful humans
- a barn full of hay
- fresh well water
- family (whether they be church, honest to goodness relatives or friends that are family)
- pantry, freezer and frig full of food
- hot showers
- good health
- all the special people I have met through my dogs