- nursery assistant; must monitor newborn pups 24/7 make sure they are nursing and mom is not laying on them, supplement if needed (tube feeding experience a plus), weigh twice a day, change bedding daily/or as needed, do ENS with puppies from day three through day sixteen, keep puppies the correct temperature without overheating mom, keep mom’s food and water dishes clean and filled, give her daily supplements, let moms out to potty and exercise as deemed necessary (by mom). Work together with the *dog trainer to continue puppy training as they grow and mature.
- dog trainer; continue housebreaking of teenagers and older puppies, teaching/refining basic obedience skills on all dogs. Work with *nursery assistant to continue training of young puppies (litter box, puppy socialization, puppy enrichment, Puppy Culture protocols, crate training etc.)
- dog groomer; maintain all grooming on all adult dogs, teenagers, and puppies, including toenail trims, bathing, brushing, grooming (Poodles and Cavapoos), cleaning ears, scaling teeth, etc.
- kennel assistant; washing all dog laundry which includes towels, beds, and blankets (daily), washing dog dishes and water buckets (daily), pooper scooping all dog yards and general yard (daily) pooper scoop (in dog “house” as needed), sweep and mop dog house, keep crates clean. Keep litterboxes, puppy pens, crates, and puppy room clean. Assist taking puppies and dogs for vet appointments, maintain de-worming schedules, vaccinations, cycles and assist in dog match-making, order and buy dog food, supplements, supplies, etc.
- professional photographer/media expert; take pictures and videos of current litters and post daily/weekly. Take quality pictures of adults for the website. Maintain website, blog posts, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube channel.
- accountant; pay bills, maintain accounts, do taxes, etc.
- landscaper/yard maintenance; mow, weed-eat yards/fence lines, rake pine needles, dig up dandelions (no poisoning of weeds allowed), prepare, fertilize, plant, maintain, weed garden and pick produce.
- housekeeper; maintain housekeeping; vacuum, dust, keep bathrooms clean, wash dishes (sorry, I don’t have a dishwasher), laundry, wash windows, etc. Can/dry/freeze garden produce.
- vegan chef; I need to get back to my healthy, vegan diet, so I’d like someone to prepare two scrumptious, healthy, beautifully presented vegan meals a day; breakfast and mid-afternoon “dinner”; plus do all the shopping for meals.
- personal trainer; someone to put me on, maintain and push me through a daily exercise program. *Must be able to coordinate with the vegan chef
It looks like the photographer/media assistant position may have been filled. 😉